I hope you were able to join us for this month's storytime! I really like The Boy with Big, Big Feelings by Britney Winn Lee and Illustrated by Jacob Souva. I have big feelings and this book reminds me big feelings are a good thing! Do you sometimes get big feelings?
For this month's craft we are making Emotion Monsters! It helps me when I can name and describe my feelings, so these Emotion Monsters are a great way for me to talk about my feelings.
What you need:
1. Choose an emotion for your Emotion Monster! (Happy, sad, scared, mad, worried, ect)
2. Color your plate.
4. Tape your arms and legs to the back of the plate.
5. Use the other pieces of paper to make eyes, eyebrows, hair, nose, mouth, tears, cheeks, and whatever else your Emotion Monster needs!
6. Tape your face pieces onto your plate
7. Enjoy your Emotion Monster!
Carrousel Courier Jr.
A publication just for kids! Check back each month for new activities!